Added Service at Forest Hills
Long Island Rail Road will provide extra service for fans attending the Bright Eyes concert at Forest Hills Stadium on Saturday, July 31. Doors will open at 4:30 p.m.; show begins at 6:00 p.m.
- Use the LIRR TrainTime App to find trains on your branch with added Forest Hills stops.
- Buy LIRR Round-Trip tickets in advance and take your ticket with you when leaving and returning to the train. Tickets may be inspected at Forest Hills Station after exiting and before boarding the train.
- MTA eTix customers: Your smartphone must remain charged for the return portion of your trip, or you will need to purchase a ticket at the station or pay the higher onboard fare on the train.
- Customers returning to Long Island after the concert should board the first available eastbound train at Forest Hills and transfer at Jamaica for connecting service.
- Masks are required onboard trains and in station buildings and enclosed platform waiting rooms, regardless of your vaccination status. Masks must completely cover your nose and mouth and remain on for the duration of your travel.
For more information
Customer Service Center agents are available to answer questions via live chat or phone between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m., daily.
For service related questions, chat live with customer service agents through the LIRR TrainTime app. To speak with an agent, call 511 or 718-217-LIRR (718-217-5477) and say “Representative” when the prompts begin. Automated schedule information is available via phone 24/7.